The Trust Company
Christian Chapel Academy
Tiger Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center
Boxed Lunch & Networking: 10:45 - 11:30 a.m.
Program: 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
We will be hearing from Karin Hurt and David Dye as they present "Winning Well - Mastering the Art of the Tough Conversation."
Mastering the art of the tough conversation is a key to success in business and life. One of the greatest gifts you can give another human being is to tell them the truth.
In this inspiring keynote program, Karin and David will share their Winning Well model of tough conversations including:
- The conversation you must have with yourself
- Tools to solve 90% of your tough conversations before they happen
- How to 'Ditch the Diaper Gene' and have the conversations you need to have
- The I.N.S.P.I.R.E. method of delivering tough feedback
- How to ask strategic questions that get to the heart of the conversation
For more information about Winning Well and our guest speakers, visit: http://winningwellbook.com
This luncheon will be structured a bit differently than our typical monthly luncheons. Please review the pricing options below before clicking the registration button above.
The April Quarterly Membership Breakfast will be held the day before the Showcase COMO event (April 4). To register separately for the April QMB, click here!