Join the Chamber for the second Quarterly Membership Breakfast of the 2020-2021 program year! The event will be held on December 3, 2020 at The Tiger Hotel.
Due to social distancing guidelines and current city orders, we have planned this to be a multifaceted event, which will allow for as many individuals to take part in this event as possible. To stay in compliance with city orders, in-person attendance will be limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Walk-in registration will NOT be available. Anyone not able to attend in person may join the event virtually via our exclusive live streaming link. Regardless of how you choose to attend, we hope that you will not miss out on joining us for this quarterly Chamber event!
December 2020 QMB Agenda:
Doors open for in-person attendees to find their assigned seats
Livestream Link opens for virtual attendees to join
Plated breakfast is served to in-person attendees
-Minute at the Mic
-Door Prize Drawing
-Community Update: Healthcare
-Guest Speakers: Jonathan Curtright, CEO of MU Health Care
and Troy Greer, CEO of Boone Hospital Inc.
Pre-registration is required for this event, as walk-in registration is not currently allowed. Please submit all registrations prior to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, December 2nd. For questions or additional information, please contact the Director of Membership Engagement, Whitney Schieber at (573) 817-9119.
$20 registration fee - As part of a new initiative to support local restaurants recovering from the impacts of COVID-19, fees for those who register to attend online will include a $10 gift card to a local restaurant which will be provided to those registrants after the event. This is in place of a lower fee for attending online only.
In order to comply with the City/County, Chamber and CDC guidelines amid COVID-19, some of the logistics for this event will look different from previous years. These changes are not ideal, but we are happy to abide by them if it means that we can host an in-person component to this event. Below is a list of items that all in-person attendees need to be aware of. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in your removal from the event.
- Masks will be required. Face masks will be required for admission and must be worn continuously throughout the event. The only time attendees may remove their face masks is for eating/drinking.
- Social distancing will be enforced. I addition to marks on the floor at registration and tables being spaced 6-feet apart with a limited number of seats at each, all attendees are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance from others at all times. Due to social distancing guidelines and restrictions on mingling, attendees will be asked to find their assigned seats as soon as they arrive and network with others at their table.
- Temperature checks will be performed at the door. We are required to take the temperature of each attendee before before they enter the event. Anyone with a fever will be required to leave immediately.
- All food/beverages must be consumed while seated. When you arrive at the event, please go directly to your seat. A server will bring a plated breakfast and beverages to you. All beverages and food must be consumed while seated.
- Seating will be assigned. In an effort to provide stable table groups, we are required to have assigned seating for this event. Your table number will be listed on your nametag so that you know where to sit. If you registered as a part of a group, we will do our best to ensure that your group is seated together, unless requested otherwise.
- All attendees must be on the guest list prior to the event. Our venue and the local health department require us to keep an accurate listing of all attendees in case contact tracing is necessary. Since this list must be submitted prior to the event, we will not have the flexibility to accommodate anyone whose name is not on the list. This includes walk-ins as well as individuals wanting to act as a substitute for someone who is not able to use their reservation, etc.
- Please remain seated. Attendees must be seated at their assigned table the entire time they are at the event, with the exception of entering, exiting, or visiting the restroom.
- Please plan to leave when the program is over. We kindly ask that all guests please leave the venue as soon as the program concludes in order to prevent additional mingling and also to allow staff to clean the space.
- If you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. If you are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 24 hours, any illness, especially any symptoms that are present among COVID-19 infections, or if you have had contact with a known COVID-19 case, you will not be permitted to attend the event. Please do your part to help us keep all of our guests safe.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Director of Membership Engagement, Whitney Schieber at (573) 817-9119.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Presenting Sponsor Zimmer Communications; Printing Sponsor Columbia Printing and Sign; Door Prize Sponsor Serenity Valley Winery